1.7

2006 Kia Spectra lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Kia Spectra:

2006 Kia Spectra Owner Comments

Feb 072011

Spectra 4-cyl

I have a Kia Spectra 2006 which I have to keep replacing the headlights every three to four months. This issue began about three years ago when I had over 100,000 miles in my vehicle. I can't figure out why the headlights would burn so often.

- Land O Lakes, FL, USA

Feb 062012

Spectra

I have had to replace the head lamps on my 2006 Kia Spectra multiple times since it's purchase in 2006 but recently the drivers side tail light went out and I replaced the bulb and a week or so later my neighbor told me the passenger side tail light was out so when I proceeded to change the bulb like I did with the other, I couldn't get it to come out, it appeared to be fused to the plastic casing...when I finally got it out and replaced the bulb I went to turn the car on to check that it lit up I noticed that the dashboard lights had gone out and the passengerside parking light...I have replaced all the bulbs and all the appropriate fuses. I can not imagine I am the first to have this issue.

- Grand Prairie, TX, USA