- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 18 days ago
- April 6: Kia Recalls Optima, Sorento and Sportage After GDI Engines Seize recalls | 24 days ago
- April 2: Kia Recalls Niro To Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 28 days ago
- March 31: Kia Cadenza Recalled to Fix Brake Vacuum Hoses recalls | 30 days ago
- February 28: Kia Sorento Crankshaft Bolt Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 61 days ago
1996 Kia Sportage
Worst 1996 Sportage electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- all warning lights come on and off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.