- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 8 days ago
- October 13: Kia Optima Recalled After Driveshafts Crack and Break recalls | 9 days ago
- July 28: Kia Recalls Sorento to Fix Rear Suspension Problems recalls | 86 days ago
1996 Kia Sportage
Worst 1996 Sportage electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- all warning lights come on and off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.