1998 Kia Sportage brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Kia Sportage:

1998 Kia Sportage Owner Comments

Dec 231999

Sportage 4WD

Im not happy that I bought a new car and it averages going into the shop every 6-8 weeks. I cant afford this. Im to arrange my own transportation while my car is in the shop, its been towed 3 times for the engine lite, when work is done they don't call and tell us what was wrong and it can be picked up, last time the car was in the shop they didnt call for over a week to tell me to come get it, I asked to speak with a manager and left several messages and they still havent called. I wil never buy a Kia again or buy from any rizza. I feel like I bought junk, I want my money back, take the car. There is a class action lawsuit in the process at website 100% I hate Kia. Thank youl

- Midlothian, IL, USA