- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 7 days ago
- October 13: Kia Optima Recalled After Driveshafts Crack and Break recalls | 8 days ago
- July 28: Kia Recalls Sorento to Fix Rear Suspension Problems recalls | 85 days ago
1998 Kia Sportage
Worst 1998 Sportage drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive not working1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal3
- NHTSA: Power Train1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.