- December 23: Kia Recalls Sportage and Sorento to Fix Trailer Brake Lights recalls | 30 days ago
- November 22: Kia Recalls Sportage SUVs After 9 Engine Fire Complaints recalls | 61 days ago
- November 9: Kia Sorento Recalled Due to Reckless Robot recalls | 74 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 82 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 84 days ago
1998 Kia Sportage
Worst 1998 Sportage steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.