- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 8 days ago
- October 13: Kia Optima Recalled After Driveshafts Crack and Break recalls | 9 days ago
- July 28: Kia Recalls Sorento to Fix Rear Suspension Problems recalls | 86 days ago
1999 Kia Sportage
Worst 1999 Sportage steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...3
- NHTSA: Steering2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Kia Sportage Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Sportage compares to other years?
Check out our Kia Sportage overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sportage.