2001 Kia Sportage wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Kia Sportage:

2001 Kia Sportage Owner Comments

Jan 142011

Sportage ES V4

I have many problems with my Kia but this one is confusing because the car will drive but when put in reverse the left back tire will not move.I don't know if it is a transmission problem because it goes in reverse but the left tire won't move but it will go in drive.All three other tires will move in reverse except the left rear one and that just started today.I need my car but,I don't want to get ripped off because I have no idea what the problem could be.

- , Webster, MA, USA