2005 Kia Sportage wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Kia Sportage:

2005 Kia Sportage Owner Comments

May 302011

Sportage

Kumho tire radial 798 radial tubless M+S P205/75R15 975 made in Korea tread steel 2+ polyester. The tire was a new tire used as spire never been on road. Exploded on my back door of vehicle while parked in my driveway, very damages if I had been on road I would have been injured. I have pictures of tire.

- Clinton, TN, USA