8.0

2012 Kia Sportage windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Kia Sportage:

2012 Kia Sportage Owner Comments

Jan 302013

Sportage

I was waiting at a stop light when I heard a huge pop sound almost like a firecracker and when I turned around to see what it was my entire back window was completely shattered. There was no rock or any object like that to be found anywhere so I have no idea what caused it, maybe pressure or an air bubble? it seemed like a default in the window to me but of course it's not covered under warranty.

- Metairie, LA, USA