2003 Land Rover Discovery II seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Land Rover Discovery II:

2003 Land Rover Discovery II Owner Comments

Jun 122016

Discovery II

We were driving straight on I 5. in red bluff California headed to lodi ca.the car just started making a noise and then the vehicle started swiirving left to right with control or response from the steering wheell we hit going 65mph.and we were smashed into a guard rail head on. Then spun out all over the freeway. Car is totaled and no air bags deployed.happened at 1435 in the afternoon. Dry sunny conditions, and we had a 11 month old in the car behind me on passenger side. And a 4 yr old behind my wife whom was driving. Scary, my goal is to prevent this from happening to other family's like mine. My wife and I were lucky to only walk away injured. And kids tramitized but alive.. thank god. But another family might not be so lucky unless this is addressed.

- Lodi, CA, USA

Dec 232015

Discovery II

The steering air bag blowout for nothing, the vehicle was stationary the motor was working I'm whasing the Land Rover and that happened, I'm confuse.

- Hampton Bays, NY, USA