NHTSA — Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights Problems

2004 Land Rover Discovery II lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Land Rover Discovery II:

2004 Land Rover Discovery II Owner Comments

Feb 062005

Discovery II 4WD 8-cyl

Purchased a 2004 Land Rover discovery 2 SE with 6 miles on it. 2 days after I bought it a neighbor noticed that the brakes lights stayed on constantly so that anyone behind me in traffic could not tell if I was stopping. I bought this car for safety for my 10 month old daughter since my other 2 cars have over 200,000 miles each. Now it is parked in the driveway and I am back to driving my cars with 399,951 more mile than the brand new Land Rover.

- Charleston, SC, USA