2008 Land Rover LR2 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Land Rover LR2:

2008 Land Rover LR2 Owner Comments

May 122015

Land Rover LR2 - inserted key to start the engine - will start on first try have to remove key let car sit pump the brakes and try again the car will eventually turn over and start. I took the vehicle to fred lavery Land Rover dealership they kept my car for 4 days and told me it was a software update that my extended didn't cover. $1500 dollars later I received my car back and the next day the same problem now even worst. The car has to sit for about 5-10 minutes to start. I called the dealer and was advised that they never duplicated the problem and they would need to have the mechanic take my car home overnight to see if he could duplicate and fix the problem.

- Detroit, MI, USA