2.8

2008 Land Rover LR2 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Land Rover LR2:

2008 Land Rover LR2 Owner Comments

Dec 102014

LR2

With 25,000 miles the keys were not working, we went to the dealer that told us that the inside battery gets recharge while we drive, both keys were not getting any charge, the battery can not be replaced, you will have to buy a new key and get it programmed by the dealer at a cost of $500 each in miami, there is no way to open the key or to get a cheaper key.

- Miami, FL, USA

Jun 102014

LR2

Rear started making grinding noise when accelerating and turning to the left or right. I took it to the dealership, they said that they did not hear the noise and I may need to wait until it gets worse, numerous online complaints of a faulty design for the differential - Land Rover told me that they have replaced 2 differentials in last couple of months and if that is what is wrong with my vehicle it could potentially lock up while I'm driving and could cause an accident. Will you please look into why Land Rover has not done a recall ? thank you very much, laurie.....updated 10/19/15

- New Orleans, LA, USA