2001 Land Rover Range Rover electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Land Rover Range Rover:

2001 Land Rover Range Rover Owner Comments

Dec 012003

Range Rover 4WD 8-cyl

Locking system. I have had my truck in several times over this issue. They have cleaned and replaced connections. They also replaced the door lock and wiring harness and 3 years later I can not drive my truck and leave it. It will not stay locked. The service dept. Either looks at it and doesn't note it on the service records or just ignores my request. I have even had on state.... the problem could be an airplane or garage door opener.. ha. I paid for a high end truck and for a year or better I can't drive it anywhere. Even setting in my driveway.. the locks go up and down.. some times one door will lock and not all and others I use the tail gate at all. It won't open. I am very upset over this whole issue and the way the service dept has blown me off.

- Coon Rapids, MN, USA