1.6

2003 Land Rover Range Rover brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Land Rover Range Rover:

2003 Land Rover Range Rover Owner Comments

Feb 032009

Range Rover

I was traveling above 30 mph, when I heard a loud noise come from under my vehicle. About a minute later, my back wheels lock down and I lost controlled of my vehicle. This the first time this ever happen. The bolts came loose from the left axle cause the hand brake cable to pop off and wrapped around the axle. The vehicle was towed. New left rear axle and new brake cable asy. I think the shop still have the parks.

- Opelika, AL, USA