2013 Land Rover Range Rover electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Land Rover Range Rover:

2013 Land Rover Range Rover Owner Comments

Oct 152014

Range Rover

Vehicle battery was being drawn dead inexplicably. Four service visits to dealer revealed nothing other than a silly story from it that the car was not being driven long enough for the battery to recharge. A diagnostic I obtained found a constant 12 volt draw on the battery more reasonably explaining why the 3 batteries were drained dead... dealer had me using a "trickle charge" plugging into an outdoor electric outlet each night which only delayed the inevitable dead battery. I attempted to lemon law unsuccessfully under nys law... read online about the "dead battery club" among owner and thus came here...

- New Rochlelle, NY, USA

Jul 072012

Range Rover

I got out of the evoque with it running and the door open. When I came walking back the car was going up the road by itself in reverse. It hit a mailbox that stopped it. It could have hit kids that are usually in the area. Lr/rr looked at it for two weeks then told me I must have left it in reverse and got out of the SUV somehow before it moved. They were not going to do anything about it. When I got in the SUV after it hit the mailbox it was still in park. Long story short is lr/rr is doing nothing for us. Now the body shop is telling us the repair parts that I have to pay for will take up to one year to get in. We have been over 60 days and still they have no eta for the parts. What a joke for a company of this size. My wife will never agree to drive this SUV again with this issue. Never buy a rr/lr.

- Farmington, UT, USA