2013 Land Rover Range Rover engine NHTSA complaints: Vehicle Speed Control

NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems

2013 Land Rover Range Rover engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Land Rover Range Rover:

2013 Land Rover Range Rover Owner Comments

Nov 082015

Range Rover

Vehicle was reversed out of garage and vehicle was stopped when exiting the vehicle. I proceeded to go in my garage and take garbage out when after about 10 seconds vehicle was in drive heading towards me crushing me against the wall pinning me until someone heard to come free the vehicle. I went by ambulance to hospital and incurred over 22K in medical bills.

- Webster, MA, USA

Jul 072014

Range Rover

The contact owns a 2013 Land Rover Range rover. While the engine was running and the vehicle was unattended, it accelerated backwards into a mailbox. There were no injuries. The dealer was unable to duplicate the failure. The vehicle was not repaired and the manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The VIN was unavailable. The failure mileage was 13,000.

- Farmington, UT, USA