2014 Land Rover Range Rover body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Land Rover Range Rover:

2014 Land Rover Range Rover Owner Comments

Jan 102016

Range Rover

Front passenger door did not latch and opened on the highway with car in motion. This is after Land Rover recall work on door latch was completed in December 2015. The recall did not work! I had to drive slowly 2 miles home as I could not hold the door closed whilst driving.

- Pound Ridge, NY, USA

Nov 062014

Range Rover 4WD

I was traveling at approximately 60mph on a highway and all of a sudden the driver's side door opens. My left elbow was resting on the door with just the weight of my elbow and all of a sudden I feel my elbow drop down and a gust of wind. The door opened maybe an inch before closing back up again. The door quickly closes from either the wind or the soft close door mechanism.

- Mercer Island, WA, USA

Jul 032014

Range Rover

I was turning into a parking space going approx. 2 mph when suddenly the car accelerated so fast that it jump onto the curb and hit a tree. Luckily, I did not hit a person or another car. However, my brand new car is now in the body show and is estimated to cost at least $40K. It completely damaged the inside of my car. Its mind boggling to me how the speed all of a sudden went so fast. Note that I do not have the VIN because it is in the body shop. Also, it is the Range rover sport 2014 (that option was not available in the selection so I just chose Range rover 2014).

- Newport Beach, CA, USA