2014 Land Rover Range Rover engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Land Rover Range Rover:

2014 Land Rover Range Rover Owner Comments

Jul 032014

Range Rover

I was turning into a parking space going approx. 2 mph when suddenly the car accelerated so fast that it jump onto the curb and hit a tree. Luckily, I did not hit a person or another car. However, my brand new car is now in the body show and is estimated to cost at least $40K. It completely damaged the inside of my car. Its mind boggling to me how the speed all of a sudden went so fast. Note that I do not have the VIN because it is in the body shop. Also, it is the Range rover sport 2014 (that option was not available in the selection so I just chose Range rover 2014).

- Newport Beach, CA, USA