2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport:

2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Owner Comments

Jan 022013

Range Rover Sport

Driving at highways speeds in the evening and lost power in both headlights for about one second. This happened twice on my way home within minutes of each other. Each time my lights went out I heard a clicking sound near the glove compartment. I took the car to the dealership and they replaced both headlights. I have not had a issue since but it was very scary to lose my headlights driving home on the highway at night.

- Dover, MA, USA