6.7

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Sport engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Sport:

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Owner Comments

Mar 182013

Range Rover Sport 8-cyl

On 18/03/2013 5:50 pm, the car lost power & stopped suddenly when I was driving in a shopping plaza. Thank goodness I'm still alive! the car stopped in the front of marshalls (so I have lots of witness). Peoples were trying to push my car to parking lot because the car blocked the traffic but we couldn't move the gear to N. I finally re-started it after more than 10+ times trying. The car was sent to dealer by truck. However, no feedback from range rover yet (23/03/2013), no range rover man cares their customer!!! it's obviously a power or engine big problem. The first time I couldn't start the car was on 14/03/2013, put ranged rover roadside assistance only sent a jump start help to me. But it's not caused by the battery because I restarted it after 10+ times trying. Want to return the range rover junk.

- Cypress, TX, USA