8.0

1994 Lincoln Continental engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1994 Lincoln Continental:

1994 Lincoln Continental Owner Comments

Sep 292006

Continental

My overpriced baby isn't even a year in my care and she's acting up. She's a picky old gal. As of late she's been burning off radiator fluid like there's no tomorrow. On a stall (stoplight, etc) after a longish (10-20 minute) drive she steams and the (goshdarn annoying) beeping panel informs me that she's once again over heating. Well DUUUUH. But what's wrong? I almost don't want to know. I can't afford to take her to a shop where some guy who weighs more then my whole family put together will overcharge me to fix it and a bunch of bogus other stuff too...

- , Tucson, AZ, USA