- July 9: Ford Recalls Cars and SUVs for Flying Roof Glass and Roll Away Danger
- June 29: Ford Dealers Told How to Fix Rough Idle and Rattle Noise
- June 14: Ford To Reimburse Owners Over False Mileage Ratings
- May 29: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million Vehicles After Numerous Accidents and Fires
1996 Lincoln Continental
Worst 1996 Continental electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Continental Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Continental compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Continental overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Continental.