- July 22: Ford Recalls 8,000 Cars That Could Roll Away
- May 27: Ford Recalls 443,000 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury Cars
1998 Lincoln Continental
Worst 1998 Continental transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Continental Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Continental compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Continental overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Continental.