- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 26 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 45 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 87 days ago
2000 Lincoln Continental
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2000 Continental seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Air Bags9
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal3
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear2
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Continental Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Continental compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Continental overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Continental.