- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 47 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 74 days ago
2001 Lincoln Continental
Worst 2001 Continental electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door ajar warning lights stay on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Continental Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Continental compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Continental overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Continental.