- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 11 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 49 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 84 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint Problems
2001 Lincoln LS (Page 3 of 4)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 7 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 70,499 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.