2002 Lincoln LS accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Lincoln LS:

2002 Lincoln LS Owner Comments

Oct 012008

LS V8 3.9L V8

Listening to radio stations may be one fine and dandy thing for some people, but for this guy I like to listen to CD's. Now lets look at the situation, the Lincoln has a very nice stereo system and even a 6 disc in dash cd changer....OH YES...now don't get excited!!! IT SUCKS!!! I have 6 cd's that I've not been able to listen to for going on a damn month because mr. Alpine doesn't want to spit them out of it's deranged mouth!!! Funny thing is, all worked well until I input my 6th favorite CD in my life and a few days later...ERROR. I can listen to the radio just fine...just not a CD much less retrieve CDs...so I don't know what to do anymore.

There must be a way to retrieve my CDs without using a hammer...but I've yet to discover it. The owner's manual says nothing about how much Alpine sucks and will never give you your favorite 6 CDs back so I'm stuck in the sand until God informs me how to get my CDs back.

- , Jacksonville, AR, USA