4.9

2015 Lincoln MKT body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Lincoln MKT:

2015 Lincoln MKT Owner Comments

Feb 062016

MKT

We are a limousine service while driving down the highway, the glass roof exploded for no reason, no other vehicle were around.

- Millbury, MA, USA

Aug 032015

MKT

I just got 2015 Lincoln Mkt livery package on 07/14/2015.I found the sunroof screen fram has a crack in four places. I belive this may cause the screen to drop to my passengers or cause injury.I take it to the nearest Ford service center they sayed they don't belive it is safety issue.

- San Jose, CA, USA