3.1

2007 Lincoln MKX miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Lincoln MKX:

2007 Lincoln MKX Owner Comments

Jan 012016

MKX

Since the purchase of the vechile I have nothing but problems my engine kept leaking out coolant causing the vechile to overheat found out it was the water pump whic is located in the engine whic racks up thousands of dollars in labor since the purchase of the vechile I have had nothing but problems with this automobile the dealer dosnt want to help me suggested I replace the water pump or engine whic is gonna cost me thousands of dollars I have readaround and im not the only one with this problem can someone help me please

- Fort Myers, FL, USA

Aug 192015

MKX

After sitting in our dealer's lot for 8 months while we waited for the fuel tank corrosion problem to be resolved (nhsa campaign number 14V682000), we picked up our car only to find that the fuel tank sensor was defective (showed E even though we had just filled the tank), and the cooling system has to be repaired. The dealer says the car is undriveable.

- Peoria, IL, USA

Nov 302013

MKX 6-cyl

I was turning and it started making loud noise like rattling.sound like metal and when I hit the gas it sound worse. Sort of like it was hard to take off. Also, sounds like something rubbing. The noise sounds like it's coming from the passenger side somewhere underneath.

- Cleveland, OH, USA