4.7

2009 Lincoln MKZ wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Lincoln MKZ:

2009 Lincoln MKZ Owner Comments

Jan 122011

MKZ

The check tire pressure light came on, when I went to have air added, workers noticed a bulge in the side wall. I contacted Michelin, I notified Michelin of the problem and excess tire tread wear at 22,99 miles. They had me take the tire to 2 locations for inspection (they said to rule out me hitting a curb), both places said it did not appear that I had hit a curb. They were to call be back and I never heard from them, I had to replace 2 tire and the other 2 need to be replaced also. One of the inspectors said he had seen the same issue about 2 weeks earlier with same tire on similar car.

- Boca Raton, FL, USA