2011 Lincoln MKZ accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Lincoln MKZ:

2011 Lincoln MKZ Owner Comments

Mar 222011

MKZ 6-cyl

The 2011 Mkz front seats have a hard block I think is the box for the seat controls that if you sit in it for more than a few minutes starts hurting the back of your legs. It actually takes your attention away because it is so un comfortable you are always adjusting the way you are sitting. I took it in for service and the service tech felt it and told me that he thought something was wrong too. He called me the next day and told me that the seat was the standard and that is the way they were made there wasn't anything they could do. When I went back to the dealer to pick up my Mkz I went into the show room to feel the seats in the new Mkzs and they are all the same. I filed a complaint with customer service, they said the seat was standard but if they get enough complaints they might do something. This is the most uncomfortable seat I have ever had, taking a long trip is not pleasant.

- Chesterfield, MI, USA