2012 Lincoln MKZ transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Lincoln MKZ:

2012 Lincoln MKZ Owner Comments

Sep 052014

MKZ 6-cyl

On spetember 5, 2014, I was traveling in Missouri. The car didn't seem to handle as it should. I had a stop sign, and it seemed to be okay then. I decided to slow down in case there was an issue. The first curve I came to, the car would not turn right, and went down a steep embankment. According to the police report, I was never able to steer it right towards the road again. My left knee was injured. Also, the car needed a new PCM....updated 01/29/15

- Camphill, IL, USA