$1,200.00

1999 Lincoln Navigator wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Lincoln Navigator:

1999 Lincoln Navigator Owner Comments

Jan 242003

Navigator

We had the tires replaced and on a trip a sound was heard from the rear of the truck. I looked around and finally saw that all but 1 lug nut and bolts were holding the right rear wheel on. Now the dealer said that he's not responsible for anything. I want a good resolution to this, it already cost me an additional $1,200.00 above what I paid for the servicing.

- , Germantown, MD, USA