- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 7 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 49 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 76 days ago
2003 Lincoln Navigator
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2003 Navigator accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hatch not working properly1
- power side step bars rotten with rust1
- running boards stopped working1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer 1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Interior1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Navigator Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Navigator compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Navigator overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Navigator.