2.1

2009 Lincoln Navigator miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Lincoln Navigator:

2009 Lincoln Navigator Owner Comments

Dec 022015

Navigator

The vehicle randomly gets stuck in park and is unable to shift into gear when the vehicle is stationary. I read something about the break switch recall but after calling Ford they told me the recall was VIN specific and my vehicle wasn't a part of it. Makes no sense to me if my vehicle is doing exactly what the recall entailed.

- Lynnwood, WA, USA