- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 23 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 53 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 72 days ago
1995 Lincoln Town Car
Worst 1995 Town Car steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages6
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Town Car Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Town Car compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Town Car overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town Car.