- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 27 days ago
- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 47 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 51 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 85 days ago
1995 Lincoln Town Car
Worst 1995 Town Car steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages6
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Town Car Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Town Car compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Town Car overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town Car.