1996 Lincoln Town Car electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Lincoln Town Car:

1996 Lincoln Town Car Owner Comments

Jun 202001

Town Car LX V6

There was a recall that had something to do with the cruise control so it had to be disconnected. When the recalled item was replaced, the cruise control no longer worked. I spent approx 750.00 after they (Bill Collins Ford) assured me it had nothing to do with the recalled item, to get it fixed. They would replace an item which did not fix the cruise control, then tell me it was something else. This continued until I had about 750.00 into it. The final straw came when they told me the next item to replace was approx a 500.00 item. That is when I told them to shove it where the sun doesn't shine. I even sent a letter to Corporate who did not have the decency to respond.

- , Louisville, KY, USA