- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 30 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 57 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 87 days ago
1996 Lincoln Town Car
Worst 1996 Town Car suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- back of car 'dragging' on ground1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint14
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front6
- NHTSA: Suspension3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Air Suspension System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Town Car Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Town Car compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Town Car overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town Car.