- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 20 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 24 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 34 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
1996 Lincoln Town Car
Worst 1996 Town Car suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- back of car 'dragging' on ground1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint14
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front6
- NHTSA: Suspension3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Air Suspension System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Town Car Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Town Car compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Town Car overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town Car.