- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 6 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 33 days ago
- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 53 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 57 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
1997 Lincoln Town Car
Worst 1997 Town Car electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- anti-theft alarm activates unexpectedly2
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Town Car Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Town Car compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Town Car overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town Car.