1999 Lincoln Town Car engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Lincoln Town Car:

1999 Lincoln Town Car Owner Comments

May 092014

Town Car Signature Series 4.6L

Almost sh*t my pants! Just finished eating out at a delicious seafood restaurant, started the car and a bang so loud it stunned us, followed by black smoke from under the hood, caused us to jerk back with such surprise that it hurt my neck which I am undergoing therapy for due to a work injury, not to mention the concussion I'm trying to recover from at the same time. My wife also is recovering from recent surgery and this incident caused her considerable pain. If I had access to financial resources I'd sue the bastards who built this sh*t box!

- , Blacks Harbour, NB, canada