7.0

1. had insert kit installed (1 reports)
2003 Lincoln Town Car engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Lincoln Town Car:

2003 Lincoln Town Car Owner Comments

Sep 092016

Town Car Executive 4.6L

Never even knew it was possible to have a spark pull blow out. Once it occurred, of course all kinds of info about it. Lucky my engine didn't catch fire and I was able to have a kit installed. I now read that they might not last very long so I am starting to look for another vehicle.

- , Lake Forest Park, WA, USA

Apr 212014

Town Car Signature Series 4.6L Engine

Well, it happened again. Our beautiful Town Car blew #3 spark plug-at 70 mph-a second time. Got stranded in a one horse mountain town-no mechanic on duty on Mondays-guess what day it was-had to be towed-$150-had to spend the night at a nice (?) hotel-cost $140 per night-repair, again, another $800-had to turn around and return home-as 1/3 of our vacation money went to repair this damned problem a second time.

Why doesn't someone come up with a solution to this problem, we love our beautiful Lincoln-but, you know what ? Three times and you're out. Does anyone want to buy a Lincoln Town Car-CHEAP ///

- , Bolingbook, IL, USA