1.4

2005 Lincoln Town Car body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Lincoln Town Car:

2005 Lincoln Town Car Owner Comments

Nov 162014

Town Car 8-cyl

The drivers inside door handle became unsecured from door panel. Unable to open door from inside vehicle. I took the vehicle to the dealer this morning and was informed the part is not available. There were no options given, except that the part would have to come from a salvage yard. I expressed my concern over the safety of this vehicle, should a collision or fire occur, the occupant would not be able to get out. I took the vehicle to my mechanic, and he is going to secure the handle tomorrow, so I can open the door from the inside.

- Olathe, KS, USA