1999 Mitsubishi 3000 GT clutch problems

clutch problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Mitsubishi 3000 GT:

1999 Mitsubishi 3000 GT Owner Comments

Jun 241998

3000 GT V6

From day 1 I had wind noise in my driver door that Mitsubishi attempted to patch up a couple of times. I brought the car back after these few failed attempts and they had to change out the entire door panel. My glove compartment did not close properly at first but only requried one repair (lucky me). I had a malfunction with the trunk from the beginning that Mitsubishi patched up twice then finally after blaming me for not knowing how to properly close a "Mitsubishi Trunk" had the lock totally replaced which was the final repair.

About 2.5 years after owning my car on the way home from work one evening I was inconvenienced by my clutch going out...between me and the warranty approximately 1550.00 was paid. Approximately 1.5 years later the clutch went out again for about 400.00 (patched up) then at about the same time I paid to have approximately 3-4 oil leaks fixed (1500.00+) then 1 year or so later it went out for the 3rd time. for 900.00.

I have had all these luxuries after being placed under some "diamond advantage" program that I never signed up for which left me paying for a car for 7.5 years that was destined to disintegrate from the beginning. If I had my way, I would turn all the lights out at that place with everyone still sitting at their desks. It stands to reason that the location where this car was purchased moved overnight.

- , Houston, TX, USA