1995 Mitsubishi Diamante engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Mitsubishi Diamante:

1995 Mitsubishi Diamante Owner Comments

Jan 062007

Diamante Wagon V6

First it's always had a slow oil leak which I keep an eye on always. That hasn't been an issue. Now when I went to start it today it sounded a little weak, but it started. The next time I started the car today it was struggling and sounded like it was going back and forth with wanting to start and not wanting to. Then it started to make The "clicking" sound and is now dead. The lights still work and radio, so maybe not the battery? And I've noticed the anti-freeze over spill container is foaming and practically wanting to explode. It's saturday and I know I won't be able to take it to my shop until monday, but any advice?

- , Durham, NC, USA