1. repaired struts and suspension (1 reports)
2000 Mitsubishi Diamante suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Mitsubishi Diamante:

2000 Mitsubishi Diamante Owner Comments

Nov 242014

Diamante ES Sedan V6-3.5L

I keep getting the same problem occur over and over. I took my car to 2 dealers and they claimed they fixed it. Six months later, the same thing occur. My car felt like it was rocking from side to side. It was really bad when driving in the rain or snow. I am tired of the dealers lying to me. Then, the oil start to leak, also the power steering fluid leaked. there was nothing wrong with it before until I took it to this mechanic. I believe the mechanic creates problems for me.

- , Hammond, IN, USA