7.7

2003 Mitsubishi Diamante brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mitsubishi Diamante:

2003 Mitsubishi Diamante Owner Comments

Apr 102004

Diamante

I have a new 2003 Mitsubishi Diamante, which Ive taken back to the dealership 3 times now with the same two issues: The front breaks make noise and my stearing wheel vibrates when I brake and the check engine service soon light keeps coming on. One of the dealerS employees told me that the brakes issues was very common as sometimes the cars sit for a long time in a lot before they are sold. This does not make feel safe driving this vehicle at this moment. The dealer will fix the light and brake issue assuring me that itS all fine now but the problem keeps coming back. Ive placed a call to the Mitsubishi motors company about this and they told me that they need to review the case to figure out what to do about it.

- Bronx, NY, USA