2.4

2003 Mitsubishi Diamante engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mitsubishi Diamante:

2003 Mitsubishi Diamante Owner Comments

Jan 012010

Diamante

I have a 2003 Mitsubishi Diamante with 60,000 plus miles. For the past several months I have noticed a strong smell of anti-freeze coming from the vents and the windows constantly fogging up, sometimes to the point that I cannot see to drive. I have read many similar complaints and agree with others that Mitsubishi needs to issue a recall for the heater core, as I am sure this is the problem. I have yet to take mine in to get it repaired, so I don't have a cost quote at this time.

- Knoxville, TN, USA