8.0

1. replace (1 reports)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse:

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse Owner Comments

Jul 252002

Eclipse

The drivers door handle has broken 3 times on my Eclipse at the tune of $260.00 everytime. Am I the only one having problems with this? The local dealer won't admit to having any problems, I must be too rough. Tell that to my 22 yr old daughter. Is there a better fix for this or is this just a problem I have to live with or sell the car?

- , Grand Island, NY, USA