2.2

2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse:

2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse Owner Comments

Dec 062013

Eclipse 4-cyl

In the morning, I drove this Mitsubishi Eclipse 2005 to work(35 miles away from home), it was ok. After work, I drove back to my house, entered our garage, I got off the car, I saw a small fire on the right front lighting place, then I quickly backed my car out of the garage, the fire was getting bigger and bigger, my wife and I use a lot of water to put the fire out... this fire burned out the front light, bulb, some wire, and small piece of right front bumper... then I tried this car again, I could drive it, but it has no turning signal. I drove this car to 2 different car shops, one is a local car shop, they worked on my car for 1 month, but they could not fix it. Then I drove this car to a Mitsubishi dealer, they worked on my car for 2 months, they could not figure out the exact problem... right now this car is still with no turning signal, and I can't drive it.

- Martinez, GA, USA